Open to Australian Regional Artists
Thu 4 January – Wed 7 February 2018
Deadline for Applications: 15 November 2017
$2,900 includes utilities
Optional: includes a four day gallery exhibition or presentation over the final weekend of the residency.
Residency Applicants need to provide what they intend to achieve during the residency in a Proposal that is no longer than one A4 page in length.
Points to consider:
- Why do you want to participate in the program?
- What interaction with the local community would you be willing to undertake? ie open studio, talks or workshops
- A current CV: no more than two A4 pages
- Visual Artists: 10 images a Powerpoint presentation with image captions (title, date, medium and size)
- Writers / Curators: one copy of up to two manuscripts/ publications/ extracts/ synopsis/ curatorial essays
- Performance, New Media, Video Artists: 10 images in a Powerpoint presentation with image captions or one copy of DVD footage no longer than 15 minutes duration.
- stair access
- morning & afternoon light
- equipped kitchen
- shower & toilet
- queen bed
- clothes closet
- folding tables
- moveable walls